Sunday, June 29, 2008

New pictures...

Hello there,
I was having trouble with the internet connection and now it's late and I need to hit the pillow, so tonight I'll add the most recent pictures of the boys and then update early this week. Tomorrow we are going to Knott's Amusement Park so I probably won't have time to post tomorrow night. We are so excited to take the boys there. I've never been there either so I'm excited too. Quickly today was the first day when Vlady's english really has taken off. Today he formed his first english sentence and said "Flies eat poop." He also asked his first english question "which one is mine?" referring to which Spiderman towel was his. Alexei also today pretended not to know english so he could get out of cleaning up! He's smart! Just wanted to write this down before I forgot. Have a great 4th of July week everyone.
Love - J, R, V, A, J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne and Family,

Your new pictures of your sons are very cute. Everyone looks so smiley. I hope you're having a great summer!

Bridget

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne. I looked at your blog. Your so creative. Also, may I add that you are a terrific writer. I enjoyed this site very much. Much Love to you and your family. Linda in Davidsville