Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pictures...

are to the right and more toward the bottom...! I promise more tomorrow!!! :)
Dasvadanya - :)
The support, love and encouragement helps us - thank you!!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, how are you doing uncle rich and aunt jayne? I miss you guys :) McKinzie....
We are so happy for you! Wow! Mom and Dad! I bet it feels great when the boys call you that. It is comforting to hear that the kids were soooo loved at the orphanage. Sometimes you never know at places like that. It is really wonderful. We are so glad that the outcome has been smooth for you guys...We can't wait to meet the boys! They just look like dolls! Yes and I can believe that their favorite things is to play rough with Rich! Hope all is well and we find you home very soon!
Love you Much!
Cyndie

photography said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Vlady and Alexei look soooo precious! You guys were looking sharp for the court date. How was the cake and all with the people who work at the orphanage? It really sounds like they are good-hearted and loved those boys. I'm glad for that.

It is a gorgeous day here. Hot, blue, blue sky, low tide. The dogs had more space to run on the beach this morning. Jotsi thought he would have some sashimi this morning. There was a small fish washed up on the beach and he picked it up in his mouth before I could get to him. I screamed and he dropped it. They were pooped when we got back. He passed his first crate test (we went to breakfast with some friends this a.m.). He just finished servicing Syren and her facial wound. I'm calling him Nurse Jotsi. He really loves that Syren!

Hope you all are having a great day! Jotsi sends face licks to you both and his new brothers. Love you all.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne & Rich,

We love the pictures! Tonight we had our friends Bob & Suzie Park over, the couple whom you had spoken with. They were so helpful and inspirational to us and they were glad to get a chance to talk to you. They were filling us in on the procedure of obtaining US birth certificates, something we'll have to do soon. Maybe when you get home and situated, we can look at it together. We did do the US passport thing already and we can help you with that.

When you get back, we'll have something over at the house where you can meet some of our Russian adoption network. These friends, like yourselves, are truly wonderful and very special people who were very fortunate in getting their children from Russia. We enjoy spending time with them and comparing stories on our children and how much growth they've made over time.

We love reading the blog daily. Tomorrow we will light candles for you and the boys at church, along with our prayers. We're glad to hear that things are going so well. That's it for now. We love you and are so happy for you.

Love to you and the boys,

Pano, Sperry, Daria, & Taia

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys- Just checking in...havent been on in a couple days (Abby broke her thumb....long story). The pics are great...and it sounds like court went well...for the most part. Its official!!!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!! Im so happy for all of you!!!Nick and Abby keep asking when you are bringing the boys home and if we can go to California to visit. They also want to know if Vlady and Alexi will be their cousins since you are "Aunt Jayne" so I told them yes!! Nick says it would be neat if you just move back to PA so we can visit more. What do you say?!?!?!? Anyways, glad things went well and hope you are enjoying your first few days as a family. You all are in my thoughts everyday!! Hugs and kisses to Vlady and Alexi. Talk to you soon!!
Love,
Bern, Jeff, Nick and Abby

Anonymous said...

hi jayne and rich and my new nephewes. saw the pictures everyone looks so happy. glad things are going well for all!

love,
sue

Loobloo-Katie, Sam and Anastiya said...

JAYNE AND RICH!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Isn't it great to know that court is over? I am so glad that Irina helped you out! She is awesome!!

What room are you guys in? Did you get our package? (I left internet minutes for you!?!) plus a bag of food??

I am so happy for your boys!! It is so awesome things are going well! Have you guys been to the amusement park?? They were cleaning it up so much when we were leaving!!

LOVE the pictures! We are still jet lagged and soooo far behind but we are making headway now...I hope to keep up with your blog daily.

Isn't the internet there such a JOKE??

Hugs! Congrats again!
Katie and Sam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the new family! We really love reading all the details of your adventures and we can see in the pictures that you are already bonding and seem very happy. Can't wait to meet the boys in person! Mom sends her love too.

Love,
John & Elish