Monday, April 7, 2008

We fit it all in...

We have 4 bags to check in and 4 carry-ons...wheww...just made it. I didn't think we could fit in all the toys and food but Rich said it will happen and it did. So now, we leave to go to Carol and Ellen's in about 3 hours which will give us enough time to change and eat. Betty is cooking a bonvoyage meal for us...it smells good. I can't wait until we are on the plane...then I can start thinking more about why we're going! It's been a busy few days! Soon we'll be on the plane to the boys.
Dasvadanya -
Love,
Jayne and Rich

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys! Hope the flight went well... sounds like you were very busy. We are so excited for you! Can't believe you are leaving as a couple this time and returning as family! It is so amazing! Can you believe you are coming home with your sons! Your sons! Wow! What a concept! This is so wonderful, we are so happy for you two. Kelsi and McKinzie can't wait to play with the kids! Neither can Kobe, he says you can never have enough kids to herd around!Be safe. We Love you! xoxox The Ku's

photography said...

Just dropped Jayne and Rich off at the international terminal. I cried tears of joy all the way back out to the freeway.

I'm just so happy that you all will soon be reunited and in no time we will see our new nephews. Have a wonderful trip, enjoy the experience and let those boys know how loved they are and how excited we are to meet them.
Без перевода.
Carolyn XXOO

Anonymous said...

Jayne and Rich,
Carolyn gave me your blog address to track your journey. I am so happy for you. Take Care. I will be thinking of you guys and will be anxously awaiting some pictures of the Family.
XO,
Donna Ozimok

Anonymous said...

dear Uncle rich and Aunt Jayne, I hope your kids are having a great time in Russia but i know it's hard to learn new Languages and write in different Languages so i hope they are happy in America and Vladimir and ALexei i hope you guys have fun. tell Kelsi all about it when you get back but promise me you'll write me Ok? and i hope you love your new parents and i hope you like me to when you see me some day ok? hope to see you soon.love,Kelsi Ku

Anonymous said...

hi uncle rich and aunt Jayne i hope you guys are having a good time in Russia.one day i would like to go there it sounds like fun. i can't wait to see the boys Vladimir and Alexei. we will have a lot of fun together.i can teach them how to play soccer and i can teach them how to play catch.they can come swim in the pool this summer.our house is really fun!!!! i can also show you some of my friends!!!! i love you and i have to go to bed now bye bye
love
Mckinzie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything is going great with your sons now that you've arrived! I love that you have a blog, and we can follow your journey.

Bridget

Unknown said...

Hi Janye, I hope everything is going well in RU with the process.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne,
You both must be having a great time with the boys! Hope everything is going smooth.

Amy H.